KSE and VoxUkraine initiate a non-partisan and professional discussion about the critical economic reforms that must happen in 2017
In Ukraine, structural economic problems have been accumulating for years. Their resolution requires novel approaches, clarity of direction, and commitment. Yet, the public discourse in Ukraine is repleted with populist slogans that distract from the core problems and undermine social support for structural reforms. This conference will assess what has been achieved in the last year and what must be done in the next 3-6 months. It will offer an alternative to populist and emotionally charged yet non constructive discussions about economic policy in Ukraine.
At the conference, the top policy makers will debate key economic development issues – from monetary and fiscal policy to public finance, energy independence etc.
Our speakers include
- Volodymyr Hroysman, the Prime-Minister of Ukraine
- Valeriya Hontareva, the Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine
- Oleksandr Danyliuk, the Minister of Finance of Ukraine (expecting confirmation)
- Maxym Nefyodov, First Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
- Andriy Kobolev, CEO of the NJSC “Naftogas of Ukraine” (expecting confirmation)
- Top management of private and state-owned companies, experts of leading think tanks
Date and time: Wednesday, December 14th 2016. 14:30-20:00. Registration starts at 14:15
If you would like to attend the conference please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately our capacity is limited to 200 guests and will be allocated on the first come first serve basis.
You will receive the detailed program of the event, as well as the details on the venue, upon the registration.