If you like what VoxUkraine is doing, here is a chance to help us doing it!
VoxUkraine is continuously looking for people who are willing to volunteer their time and money to help promote change in Ukraine.
1. If you want to support VoxUkraine financially, use PayPal to send money to email@example.com or to KSE’s Paypal account at firstname.lastname@example.org (KSE can provide a letter to make your donation tax deductible in the US)
Transfer requisites for the national currency:
Одержувач: ГРОМАДСЬКА ОРГАНІЗАЦІЯ “ВОКС УКРАЇНА”
Поточний рахунок №: 26009455018264
Банк одержувача: АТ “ОТП Банк”, місто Київ, 01033, вул. Жилянська, 43
МФО банку: 300528
Transfer requisites for the foreign currency :
Beneficiary: NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION VOXUKRAINE
Account #: 26009455018264
Beneficiary’s bank: OTP Bank
43 Zhylyanska Str., Kyiv, 01033
2. You can write a column for VoxUkraine. We believe in the power of ideas and words. We believe that quality writing will transform our country. Everyone can submit an article to VoxUkraine. The idea of VoxUkraine is to give voice to people of reason, people like you who have ideas and opinions and who are not always heard behind the voice of journalists and experts for hire. Any submission will be peer reviewed by the VoxUkraine editors and referees to ensure quality of the argument and to improve the writing. This is the international academic standard, now in Ukraine.
Please consider supporting us by submitting your article to email@example.com, with Submission in the subject line.
By publishing on VoxUkraine you join the pool of authors ranging from leaders of Ukrainian civil society to Nobel Prize Laureates. We hope you will put your publications on VoxUkraine on your CV as a civil and academic achievement.
3. You can join various (pro bono) research teams. We have exciting existing and new projects. The Index of monitoring reforms (iMoRe), checking politician’s statements (VoxCheck), monitoring the government (rankings of CabMin), monitoring the votes in Rada (RadaCheck), creating quality data about Ukraine political process (VoxData), and many others. Working with VoxUkraine will give you a state of the art experience in policy analysis. VoxUkraine will be happy to issue letter of recommendations or endorsements certifying your coolness to anyone and everyone. In order to join these teams, you can express your interest by applying for internship. Please fill the VoxUkraine Internship Application Form.
4. If you want to volunteer your time, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – we especially looking for people with copy-editing skills (English/Ukrainian/Russian), translating skills (English/Ukrainian/Russian), literature editing skills (English/Ukrainian/Russian) and designers.
Why Support VoxUkraine?
VoxUkraine is a volunteer-based effort, with volunteers writing content, organizing events and promoting change in Ukraine. Expenses for editing, translation, media promotion, travel, administrative support, etc. are covered out of pocket by the VoxUkraine community.
There are many reasons why you should support VoxUkraine – here are 5 of them!
- VoxUkraine has a measurable impact
- VoxUkraine has thousands of readers on its website, and many more readers through publication of VoxUkraine content in other media. VoxUkraine is cited widely (Kyiv Post, Bloomberg, Washington Post, Project Syndicate, etc.) and we receive continuously feedback from policy makers about their reading of VoxUkraine content.
- VoxUkraine brings the debate in Ukraine to a new level
- The analytical capacity of VoxUkraine is unrivaled within Ukraine since it brings together the best minds from international academia, local think tanks and business. This allows VoxUkraine to bring a better analysis to the Ukrainian debate and makes decision makers more inclined to listen.
- VoxUkraine is independent
- VoxUkraine is not linked to any political party, and has a board that is diverse in its views, affiliations and location. This allows VoxUkraine to argue in the interest of Ukraine, rather than in favor of this or that vested interest.
- VoxUkraine is timely
- The recent developments in Ukraine make the current times a crucial point in the development of Ukraine.
- VoxUkraine leverages your support
- VoxUkraine is and will remain a volunteer activity. While your support will allow VoxUkraine to expand its capacity and professionalize its functioning, it will continue to draw on a large network of experts who continue to volunteer their knowledge and time.